Monday, September 19, 2011

What I do when I've got a lot to do...

It's crunch time.

The dresses are in. The suits have been altered. The ties are waiting to be tied. The cute bridesmaids shoes are ready to be worn. The lists have been made. The house has been set up. These are my last 5 days as a single woman and the countdown to my "Big Fat Southern Wedding" is ticking.

Last night I was trying to organize my thoughts nice and neatly, but I kept staring at the computer screen. I couldn't stop thinking, but I wasn't thinking about anything. Then I thought "hmm...we should probably have an arrangement of how people will stand so that the rehearsal will run smoothly and I won't have to tell people where to stand..."

I opened up Publisher, began to make a diagram of the stage, and started to put x's and o's for where people would stand. Then I thought, "Well who wants to look at a diagram with x's and o's all over it?!" So I googled, copied and pasted, arranged, and came up with my finished arrangement.

Feast your eyes on what I spend my time doing when I should be doing something else more important...



Yes, this standing arrangement didn't have to be done, but just like this blog, I need something to get my mind off of my to do list for just a few short minutes.Okay, Vera (my planner) and I are off to accomplish great things now!

No comments: